“The Engine Room Manager Acceleration Program has greatly contributed to the growth in my confidence and skills as a leader over the past year. The course was both practical and motivating, helping me to gain the knowledge and experience required to influence positive change within myself and the business.
Michelle and Glenn are fantastic coaches/facilitators. and are constantly adapting and improving Engine Room’s programs, making them completely unique and highly beneficial for employees and their employers”. Georgia Gillies, Downhole Surveys.
1. Learning Agility Assessment – Personal development assessment helps unpack what is limiting any progress to learn and grow. To be at our best, we need to firstly understand what could be a constraint.
2. 9 Impactful Workshops – a space where rich knowledge is delivered and powerful discussions are facilitated. This is where the learning is accelerated leading to deep insights and paradigm shifts.
3. Pre-Post Workshop Material – 30 mins. To get ready for the learning it is important to prime the mind. Participants may also find the answers to some of the current challenges in the business.
This is where the learning is accelerated leading to deep insights and paradigm
4. Reflection Sessions with the Sponsor – This opens the door to great discussions – reflective and insightful conversations that would not normally happen.
5. Business Improvement Project – This moves participants out of the daily operational mindset to explore an improvement opportunity and apply the knowledge and skills that are learnt on the program.
6. Coaching – Coaching supports the application of the learnings and challenges the thinking to accelerate growth and development.
7. Presentation Session – at the conclusion of the program participants present their key learnings and an overview of their business improvement project. Presenting to an audience clearly and confidently is a valuable skill – a skill that is key to being an effective change agent.
Participants not only learn from the workshops, online material, business improvement project and the coaching – they also get the support from other participants in the program.
By sharing their insights online and in the group discussion they learn how to navigate themselves around challenging issues.
All participants want to learn and by generously sharing ideas and their industry knowledge – everyone gets a real in-depth experience whilst on the program.
It is not often that industries come together to talk about current and real issues in business. We encourage participants to share their insights and reflections with the online learnings and group discussions.
By starting now, participants receive the Pre-Program Material. This means they will have a planned schedule to get ready for the program in 2022.
This allows the time to invest in the learning before the program starts (which can lead to breakthroughs that are needed now). By immersing in the learning can place participants in a fantastic position.
Step 1: Register your team member or yourself on the program. (click details below)
Step 2: Start the Pre-Program material – which has over 20 resources.
Step 3: Think ahead and ensure your team member | or you – are planning for 2022 so you can start the program with energy and motivation.
Step 4: Organise a time and day to with Engine Room to complete the Learning Assessment and Development Plan.
Step 5: Discuss the Business Improvement Project and ensure that others in your team are aware of the project idea.
Develop your internal talent by giving them opportunities to learn on an ongoing basis. Set them up to succeed by ensuring they have the training and coaches needed to fill skill and mindset gaps. There is nothing more powerful than applying the learning and reflecting on that experience.
“Why Businesses Need Change Agents” Click below to view the full presentation.